TARGET? Glacial Dust (9992510) – TARGET? Glacial Dust can replace key elements that have been depleted from soil over the years. Replacing these missing minerals makes the soil healthier, which makes plants healthier. TARGET Glacial Dust supplies silicate minerals in a form readily used by nature to create healthy soil. TARGET Glacial Dust helps the soil recreate the colloids (minerals and humus) which are needed to improve soil structure, moisture holding properties, nutrient availability and bacterial action.
- 50 lb 56 bags/pallet
- Bulk Bag
- Raise pH in acid soils.
- increase phosphorus availability
- Provide an excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, plus trace and micronutrients.
- Increase moisture holding properties in the soil.
- Improve the cation exchange capacity.
- Improve soil structure and drainage.
- TARGET Glacial Dust helps restore the correct mineral balance in the soil. When the correct balance is achieved, organic matter is turned into humus and the soil becomes a favourable environment for a host of beneficial molds, fungi, bacteria and earthworms. When this happens, the living soil becomes our partner again in the farming process; a buffer to the many variables farmers must contend with whatever the system of farming used.
- CONTAINER NURSERIES Add 10 to 15 ml (1 to 3 Tbsp.) TARGET Glacial Dust per cell to your soil mix. When watering, add 10 to 15 ml to 1.1 L (1 to 3 Tbsp. to 1 quart) of water every 2 or 3 weeks if possible.