TARGET? SC100 W Sprayable Silica Fume Modified Mortar (9991310) – TARGET? SC100W is a one-component, pre-packaged, cementitious mortar containing silica fume, latex polymer, polypropylene fibres and other admixtures designed to give a high strength, shrinkage-compensated mortar which is suitable for pneumatic application or by standard hand trowel placing procedures.
- 25 kg (55 lb) 56 bags/pallet
- TARGET SC100W is a high performance mortar suitable for new construction and repair applications. Typical uses include vertical and overhead applications to bridges, piers, beams, tunnels, parking structures, water and sewage treatment facilities, pulp and paper process areas, petrochemical process areas, dams and marine structures.
- TARGET SC100W requires only the addition of water to give a material with the following advantages:
- Suitable for application using low nozzle velocity equipment or by hand trowel.
- Low rebound compared to conventional shotcrete (gunite).
- High early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths.
- Excellent bond strength to properly prepared substrate surfaces.
- Provides a “breathable” surface; not a vapour barrier.
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
- Sticks tenaciously to overhead and vertical surfaces.
- Low permeability and high sulphate resistance
- Excellent barrier to chloride ion diffusion and thus enhanced resistance to corrosion of embedded reinforcing steel
- The approximate yield of SC100W is 0.47 ft 3 per 55 lb bag, 57 bags per yd 3 or 74 bags per m_. The exact yield will depend on the amount of water added.