SPEC MIX® Fibre Base Coat (FBC) (18009 and Bulk SM18009) – SPEC MIX® Fiber Base Coat (FBC) is a dry, preblended cement based stucco engineered with proprietary admixtures and fibers that are computer batched for consistency and performance unmatched by traditional field mixed stucco.
- 36 kg (80 lb) 42 bags/pallet
- ~1360 kg Bulk Bag 1/pallet
- Designed for both One Coat and traditional Scratch & Brown Coat systems, SPEC MIX FBC reduces shrinkage and increases long term durability and bond strength of the application.
- When gun or hand applied by a qualified applicator, SPEC MIX FBC is approved by the International Code Council (ICC) as a one-hour fire rated wall when applied as a One Coat application, ESR 3018.
- SPEC MIX FBC has a custom blended sand gradation that increases the wall flexural strength while reducing cracking and crazing.
- The custom sand gradation also provides excellent workability and finishing properties for the applicator over a traditional field-mixed source.
- Meets CSA A179 requirements.
- 36 kg – 3/8″ thickness: 20 – 24 sq.ft.
- 36 kg – 1/2″ thickness: 15 – 18 sq.ft.
- 36 kg – 3/4″ thickness: 10 – 12 sq.ft.
- 1360 kg – 3/8″ thickness: 750 – 900 sq.ft.
- 1360 kg – 1/2″ thickness: 560 – 675 sq.ft.
- 1360 kg – 3/4″ thickness: 375 – 450 sq.ft.